I have been thinking and pondering life a lot and I think that death does that to us. My babe's sister in law, Tandi, had cancer. I finally got to go see him on Saturday the 11th. We were going to go to town but then we didn't. We were starving and so we went to lunch and then we went next door and we saw his family. We talked and laughed a little. My babe went to the room and saw her and then we left and went fishing. I think it was a little of what we needed to just get out in the sun and enjoy life for a little. The fish weren't biting but thats ok we have all summer to fish :)
I came home Saturday night and still hadn't heard anything. Sunday morning at about 11 my babe texted me and said She's Gone. I'm still crying off and on. She was such a sweet lady. I will always remember the smile she had for everyone and the way she made me feel Loved, Welcomed, and Special. She had a kind heart for all, she was such a good example of Christ like qualities, all my love to her family and my babe. You will be missed Miss Tandi, until we meet again.
![]() |
| Tandi Brock Nicholas |
I saw this on google and found it quite appropriate for the situation. I hope in my lifetime we can find a cure for cancer for those who still get and struggle with the disease.







No comments:
Post a Comment