Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love These Kids

It may seem that I'm biased or have favorites since I usually only have pictures of Ms. M and Buddy but it's not like that at all, I'm just with them all day and so I have pics of them :) Now having said that.... Wednesdays are what I call our "Soccer Mom days" I feel like we are in and out of a vehicle all day long :) We run Lill and the other Spanish class kids to school, run the babysitting kid to kindergarten, then in two hours back to the school to get the kids. Then after school is gymnastics for both the older girls, first Lill right after and then at 5ish is MJs until like 7. And it is usually a no nap day because of all the running, Unless we catch one in the van. This is usually how I find Ms. M when we get back to the house after getting kids from school. This time was just funny cute because she had her shades on upside down. :)
my future is so bright


she really is asleep

Buddy I'm Awake!!
Love these two!! they keep me on my toes and they keep me laughing! Can't wait to add little sister to the mix and see how we do :0

No comments:

Post a Comment