I can't believe he is getting so big and putting ideas together, i can't explain it right so here is an example.
Miss M found a pretzel under the couch. Me: Ewwww Miss M no wonder your sick. Buddy Boy: So she is sick from all the bad food she's eating,
He just amazes me sometimes and he is getting quite the sense of humor also. I am so blessed to be here and have such fun with him and the kids. A couple days ago he had his birthday, finally, after a month of waiting :) He had a blast and I think he totally Loved every second of it. Plus because it was Sunday he got to get sung to ON his birthday. He thought that was pretty darn cool.
He is one Loved little boy.
It was a good time for all of us :)




No comments:
Post a Comment