Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Double Sister Date

We had Spring Break and it was super fun and relaxing. On one of the days TP took the girls to lunch and the movies and asked if I wanted to come also. I took her up on the offer and I'm so glad that I did, we had tons of FUN! The girls have been on daddy daughter dates and so they were calling it a sister date and then MJ said,"No a double sister date! Because we are sisters and mom and Aunt Chel are sisters too." So we dubbed it Double Sister Date :) First we went to lunch at the Grist Mill it is way yummy sandwiches and a few other things...this is what I ordered :)



 Then we went to the movies. We went and saw Cinderella. It was really good. I liked it better than the cartoon version of it. It was really done well.


TP,  MJ ,LILL, ME
We need to do it again. Love spending time with these girls. All though when the other girls get bigger we are going to have to come up with a new name LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment