Monday, June 9, 2014

Friends

I have been so blessed to be, well Blessed with such amazing Friends whom I Love tons!! I am so excited to be able to have seen the ones I did this weekend. Sometimes I wish I had billions of dollars just so I could travel continually and see all my friends all the time :) Here is a post dedicated to the ones I did get to see Love You All :)
Checotah
Ok first i'm starting with my animal friends. I've known them since they were babies and have Loved watching them grow. They will always be part of my heart.
Bandit
Sarah is like another mom. She has been a support to me when I wasn't geographically close to my mom. She is the most amazing lady and has so much LOVE that she shares with everyone :)
Sarah
Mo and I have been friends longer than we had actually met. We were friends on FB and the phone before we had ever met. She is always a listening ear and a smile. She is an amazing friend and I am so glad that I have her as a friend. 
Mo
J and I have been through way to much, a decade of crap and fun to not still be friends. He is like another brother to me and glad that I still have him as a friend.
Jas
My friend Christine is so much more than a friend, she is my sister. She is an amazing support to me and always helps me to feel good about me. She is a great "motivator" to accomplish my goals and dreams and  always encourages me to achieve them. We don't  have to talk to each other every day to know that if the one needed the other we would always be there for each other. 
Christine :)
My Friend Laman, My Sister, My Amazing support :) Karie has helped me though so much stuff. She is my shoulder that I've used to cry on more times than once. She helps me to stay sane and I Love Her to death. I am so blessed to have her and her family as support and Their Love. 
Lemuel, Laman, Heidi ;)
I am so truly THANKFUL for this guy :) He makes me laugh, makes me smile and makes me take care of myself. He is always bringing me up, he takes care of me and makes me feel like a million dollars. I'm so glad that we reconnected and found the LOVE that we have for each other, it fills my days with Sunshine :)
Stan aka LOVE of my life :)

All my friends have been there for me and I hope they all know how much I LOVE THEM and appreciate them. My family is just as amazing and I have the best support group with them and my friends combined. It makes living worth it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment