Monday, June 23, 2014

Camping

Had a very Peaceful Relaxing Weekend, my Babe and I went camping. It was so much fun, I can't wait to do it again. We enjoyed nature, he fished, I read and we didn't have a care in the world. It was AWESOME! Our surroundings :)







camped right by the creek





Do You see the Ladybug??

Our Lady Friend.

It was so clear you could see the fish swimming


snake grass


i named this face mountain



 Roughing it on the Queen sized air mattress, boy was it rough LOL

Mooey Dog 


Getting ready to fish

 The current was really strong and would take Mooey with it. She had to be saved so she didn't go down river.
He caught a big one!!




I finally found my Pyro Mate. This is the demise of a Dr. Pepper Bottle :)



We spent an afternoon really relaxing, nothing like a good nap...


                                                   and we only got rained on a little bit :)





Cant wait for next time. It was FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment