Monday, June 9, 2014

Just Dance and Fun!!

My friend Christine took the reins of the Dance Team/Gymnastics program in Walden, Co. The weekend was their first recital and I ran up to support her and watch it. Her and the kids did an amazing job!! It was well worth the trip up. I took some pictures (and stole some lol) but they don't even do justice to how superb they performed.
 This is Christines oldest daughter. I love watching her dance. She is full of grace and precision. She is  outstanding to watch. I enjoy it every time I get to watch her.

These Two helped choreograph the dances. They do a phenomenal job.
Kayla & Shya



Christine's youngest daughter is a spit fire!! Always going going going! She has a zeal for life and Is Always hellarious! Well maybe not all the time if your her mom, however if you met her you'd love her too :)




Here are some of the other dances, behind the scene looks and some Finale group pics :)






 This is WHEW! That is over for the year relief on their faces LOL
Tara, J, Nikki
Afterwards we went to J's and had food and talk and unwinding for all. It was fun and I met some new people, one of those people is Nikki, she is super sweet and look forward to seeing her again.



Had a Funtastic time and look forward to the next. However it was so good to be home and in my own bed and in the arms of my BABE, I missed him lots. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment