Friday, May 30, 2014

May Fun

With the month of May comes Graduations. This year I had my first Nephew graduate, I feel a little bit old. LOL We all loaded up and headed to Gillette, Wyoming. Mike and Tammy and Family followed in the van and Stan and I rode up with mom and dad. On the way we passed Independence Rock and decided to stop and have a walk. The kids had a ton of fun running around it and I think it was much needed.





Me & My BABE :)
I've been conquered 

Tamm and the Kids

Mir with a nice photo bomb by Lill

The rock through the Gate
We then hit the road again and got to Gillette :) The Hotel we stayed at had a pool, lazy river and a water slide. We had tons of fun playing in the water on the off times we had nothing to do. 
My Babe and I and Lill

Down the Water slide 

Everyone had a blast in the Water Playing. Graduation was good and Ashton did good, he didn't trip walking across the stage or down the stairs LOL The plus side of being a Boyer is that we are in the first part of the alphabet and so we took the little kids and lets be honest some of us bigger ones wanted out also, and we went and played outside. There was a park and the kids had tons of fun at it, I'm glad that Stan took them over to it. 
Dog pile the cousins

They make comfy chairs also

They are Fun to Chase Also :)

Parks riding Cowboy!

Everyone on the Merry Go Round! even the big kids :)

Parks pushing away! He did and Awesome Job!
And then of course the Pictures of the Graduate with everyone!! Until they are sick of it hehehe
Ash and Kenadi, Luna, Damien

Ash and Pedersen Fam :)

A true Sibling Picture LoL

Me and my Pooh Bear
It was a great weekend and way FUN!! He has big dreams and will accomplish them ALL :) Love You Pooh and can't wait to see how the rest of your life unfolds.




No comments:

Post a Comment