Sunday, October 27, 2013

Road Trip!!

October 16th through the 20th was Fall Break and I went to Walden, all though this time my trip was funner because an old friend from Elementary school that I have reconnected with went with me!! Having someone to talk to was real different since I usually make the trip by myself. It was sooo much fun, I loved it!! Plus she drove which was a bonus round for me, because I hate driving :)

I love going to Walden because it is so relaxing, I get to just be lazy and sleep in, if I can and want LOL it is so quite and comfortable. It is a good home away from home. On one of the days we ran to Laramie to do some Food and Other shopping. Yes we had to go to Laramie, Wyoming, an hour away (we could of gone to Steamboat, Co but we chose Laramie this day) to go major food shopping, if you've ever been to Walden you would just understand. Before we came Jason asked if I could grab some milk and bread and bring it with us because he wouldn't have time to run to Laramie, yes that is how small of a town it is, they run out of the essentials fast and then you have to wait for the trucks to come in. :)
                                                   Our Awesome Chauffeur and Jefri and I .
I can tell that Jase really LOVES his new house because he is committed to smoking outside. Where I get to stay inside and be warm LOL

When I go to Walden if I don't see the animals then my trip isn't complete. I miss the horses and feeding the sheep, well in the summer anyway, not so much in the cold Winter LOL





I just have to brag for us, Jase and I have worked so hard on getting and keeping healthy. He started at swimming 1 mile and now he is up to 2 miles. He is amazing and has done so Good!! And he admires his hard work every chance he gets, He is Sexy and he knows it :0
Like All Good Vacations, well I guess even the not so good, they all come to an end. We had FUN and I can't wait to do it again :)

We did get snow one of the days we were there and then it melted. I'm glad we left in the morning when we did. We caught a little weather, which made me even more grateful that I had Jefri to drive.  So you know me I of course had to take pictures LOL


Had to take a self portrait hehehe
This is some of the snow when we were there....
These will always be my mountains and they are so Beautiful when they are dressed in snow, until next time Love to YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment