Mike let me be 21 at least one more time LOL
Look at the LOOT and MJ is thrilled to be here :)
Some AGGIE Blng! GO AGGIES!!!
Duck Dynasty T-shirt and I-tunes card, which means I'll be stylin and have Awesome music to listen to, Thanks to Jason and Mike and Tam :)
Can't go wrong with Chocolate :)
Love Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp Thanks Jas :)
The Monday before I got a package in the mail, in true me form, I couldn't wait to open it so I waited till everyone got home from school and work and we opened it after we had Family Home Evening. Thank You Jason, You did Fabulous :)
![]() |
| the Mysterious Box LOL |
McClintock. One of my favorite John Wayne movies.
Cant go wrong with Duck Dynasty Wrapping Paper ;)
So Far From Spring, by Peggy Simpson Curry. Love it. and Love this copy because it was Jason's Grandmas copy of it. Thank You I will cherish it always.
I Loved My Day/Week. It was Awesome I couldn't ask for my LOVING people in my life :) You are all amazing. Thank You :)








No comments:
Post a Comment