by the end I was getting ok with it LOL my goal is to keep up with this and keep helping Tammy cook :) So more on this to come....
I did something that I'm really proud of I made a pillowcase and stitched it all. I printed off some mustaches and traced around them, then I cross stitched and back stitched around them etc. Thank You Tams for the help with the patterns, the rest was all me.
I'm really proud of it now, when I was doing it I was really insecure with how it looked. Now I'm thinking of more and what to do!! This is a really good Hobby for me. Thank You MOM for teaching me how the cross stitch, I know it was hard with me being left handed, and you right, and Thank You for hanging in there till I got it :)




No comments:
Post a Comment