Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween!!

WoW!! the Last of this month has been Amazing Fun!! We first went to McKinley Elementary Schools PTA carnival (which is where MJ goes to school) and they had tons of fun games for the kids to play, then the next day we went to RB and TP's school for there school carnival and that was a blast also. The kids had tons of fun at both of them and got Lots of prizes :) Here are some pictures of the Family all dressed up.


They found Molls an Unicorn outfit and RB had the excellent idea that I should dress up as the little girl from Despicable Me movies that LOVES unicorns, she goes around saying Theyre so fluffy!!! So that is what I did, I got as close to her as I could :)



She's soo cute how could you NOT love this unicorn :) It was fun!! Cant wait to go Trick or Treating on Thursday! Have a Safe and Fun Halloween :)

No comments:

Post a Comment