Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fun Weekend!! (its a Long one:)

On the weekends I take a break and go out to my babe's and stay the weekend! I Love that it is warming up and we can do so many things now!! We had so much fun, I guess I'll start with Friday, I didn't think I was going to go out this Friday but one phone call changed that and I ran out to stay and go fishing. These are Friday Nights Fishing Fun :)
 My babe is the only one who caught anything and we were laughing and where he hooked it, talk about the one that almost got away LOL


 Loved the reflections of the sky in the water. Sometimes it prettier that the actual sky for some reason.





I LOVE THIS GUY :)

MS MOOEY



I LOVE the colors in the sunsets and as it changes the different colors that come out :)
Saturday we started the day doing a little yard work, and a hahahaha to the WE part and you'll soon see why...
 Started by mowing the lawn, that is what he is doing, Me I'm supervising and taking pretty good selfies if I do say so myself.
 and I'm going to say this all wrong but here we go, we opened the gates so that the water would go down the canal and the pump house would fill so that there would be water to water the grass. He is getting all the extra weeds and grass and leaves out of the way with the rake and me, well I'm sitting on the Four wheeler waiting, Or I mean supervising again LOL

I Love the Cattails, I don't really know why but I just always have. While we were waiting for the water to fill the pump we went and talked to St. brother and he asked us if we would help him to vaccinate his horses. I'm so glad he asked us to help him. I love horses and have missed my Cheecotah, it was awesome to pet them and talk to them. They are such beautiful animals!
 Plus I have nothing but good memories when it comes to horses they make me think of my Grandpa Walker, he always took us for horseback rides when we would come visit. :)





After a little more work we went fly fishing with his nephew J and because I don't know how to fly fish I just fished and took pics because its what I do :)




 this is all ive ever been able to reel in, the ever popular twig fish, it really isn't much for eating LOL



I really had a blast then Sunday we watched Chicago Blackhawks (hockey) win their game, one step closer to the Stanley Cup!!! WaHoo!! and I came home :) I have a blast fishing and hanging out!! My life is Awesome and I can't complain, Loving this Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment