Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Continues...

Stan and I came home from Wyoming Sunday morning and we went to his house, nobody was home, we looked next door and they were at his brother's so we went there. We ate and talked to everyone, I was so tired I was ready to fall over so we went back to the house. We watched the Hockey Game and I fell asleep some where during it LOL After I woke up it was still really nice so Stan and I packed up and we went fishing. We went to a different place this time, just a ways down from where we usually go, however its on private property that Stan had gotten permission to go on. They have peacocks and it was kind of cool. I tried to get pictures of them and this is as good as I could get.



It was nice and peaceful (minus the occasional peacock yell) and the weather was just right, until it got darker :)









 I decided to quit being a chicken and try casting for myself. I watched Stan do it a couple of times and then I did it, turns out the pole he has me use is really easy. I am not a pro by any means however I didn't do bad, I could get it out there fairly good :)


After I gained confidence in my ability to cast that is all I wanted to do LOL Even though we didn't catch anything I can't wait to go back out!! I have so much fishing with Stan and everyone :) Hope you all had a HAPPY EASTER :)

1 comment: