Where to Begin.... Lets see this month I have finally broke down and got my Utah plates and License. It is sort of weird but it feel right in my soul. I LOVE spending my days with these two cuteys!! they make me laugh and smile lots more than they make me want to pull my hair out LOL 

I am so blessed lately I cant even begin to count my blessings. One of them is my Babe who I go see every weekend :) He is amazing!! it was his birthday in March and I got him some comfy throw blankets that have our Hockey team logos on :)
I think that I wear him out though, hes so adorable when hes alseep LOL
This weekend he surprised me with Chicago Black hawk earrings :) To match the Jersey I always wear when I'm there. They are my Hockey team that I root for :)
The other day when I was there we got the four wheeler out and went for a ride these are some of the pics I took
And I love that it has been getting warm enough to take walks this is me and the kids after one of our many walks
This month has been so much FUN!! and so much change I cant even keep Up! Cant wait for Easter and seeing family that I don't get to see everyday ;)













No comments:
Post a Comment