Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Little of This and A Lot of That

We are working on our Bad Habits, ok I decided I need to work on mine and so I conned the girls into doing it with me. Heres what we do. We put $5 worth of quarters into our jars. When we get caught doing our bad habit we lose a quarter. At the end of the month we get to keep whatever quarters are in our jar and we get to go out for Ice Cream!! Parks wanted to make one too so we decided that since we are trying to Potty Train him that when he tries to pee on the potty he gets a quarter :) It has been working, well for me, and I think the girls too. It has also made me very honest since i'm home alone most of the day, if i catch myself doing it then i go take a quarter out :)


I found these quotes and I LOVE them so I had to share them :)




Poor Stan has had the worse of Luck this month, he was in the Hospital with Gallbladder surgery and then a couple of weeks later he got really dehydrated and had to go back in :( My poor guy :( Hopefully we can stay out for awhile. 
I just Love Buddy Boy and the things he says and his Logic sometimes it is frustrating but for the most part he makes me laugh through the day :)
All in alll i cant complain Life is pretty Good! This was last nights sunset :) Love to You All :)



1 comment: