They had animals made out of Legos everywhere, i only took pictures of a couple of them. They are soo amazing.
Giraffes are soo Cool. They are amazing creatures to me and gracefully beautiful. :)
I LOVED these birds!! They are so Awesome LOOKing. They looked like Flamingos mixed with DoDo birds, in fact I couldn't find the plack that told me what they were and I said maybe they are DoDo birds and my Smart Nephew laughed at me saying Aunt Chel they are extinct and I was like Oh Yea so they are. LOL but i just thought they looked like the bird in Alice in Wonderland hahahaha I finally found the plack thatr said what they were LOL
The Polor Bears and the Seals were awesome!! the polor bear would come right up to the glass and the kids loved it. :) the Polor Bear I'm standing by is another Lego creation.
Parks was a trooper and he wanted to walk everywhere and help push the stroller he is getting pretty independent.
We almost didn't see the Eagles they were getting ready to pull out a dead tree so they were moving them.
The Rhinos were soo huge and awesome LOL
No Zoo trip is complete without seeing the Gorillas and monkeys but the Gorillas is the only one i got pics of LOL They are sooo big it is amazing to think that they were so fast.
It was soo much Fun!!! We had a Blast!! Loved seeing Family and being together and the Cousins played and played and played. This morning they left and headed back home. Can't wait until the next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment