Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Family

MJ got baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on Saturday August 3rd and Our whole family was up to support her it was good to have everyone up. I got some pictures while they were here. 
If you don't know I LOVE MY SISTERS. I am always thankful for the bond that we have with each other I love the feeling of knowing that i can always count on them for support and Love (as all my family)
 This is all my nieces and nephews, i loved that they were ALL here for us to beable to get an updated picture of them, it's not the best picture but i love it LOL 
All eleven. I'll have to steal dads pictures from him and upload the family pics that he got :) another blog for another time. I haven't seen Nephi's kids in a couple of years they are growing up and making me feel older than Methuselah and i think i'm shrinking. 


 We blew up the air matresses for the kids to sleep on every night, Parks however slept in a different place every night one night he decided he wanted to sleep in their little kid recliner chair. He looked so cute i couldn't resist takeing a picture. :)
Sunday we talked and played card games. Its always a good time with our family :)

1 comment: