Our next stop was further up the canyon called Tony's Grove. I had never been there either. It was packed with people so we didn't stay that long. It has lots of hiking trails too so we will have to go back and do some hiking. I say this a lot but it was beautiful.
I love the reflection of the sun in the water :) it makes me feel like Heaven looking down.
We wanted to find a place to fish but we couldn't find a place in the canyon that didn't already have a ton of people at it, So we just ended up back in Corinne at our regular fishing spot. Sometimes same old isn't so bad.
Caught one fish and then the mosquitoes we buggy and so we headed home and we watched Hockey!! It was such a good night and many memories that I will always hold dear. Thank You for the Awesome day!!














No comments:
Post a Comment