WoW! It doesn't seem like I've been out of high school for twenty years. Apparently it has LOL I went to Green River with my friend Jefri and we had so much fun!! Everyone forgot the cliques and we all just sang, danced, ate and chilled all together. It was amazing! Loved every minute of it and am really Glad that I went and am glad that I had Jefri to go with me :)
This picture is of Green River it was taken by a classmate named Misti Millman she did awesome!
We toured our old High School which is now the Middle School and then we toured the New High School. WoW it is Awesome! We are the Green River Wolves!! Had to get a pic with the wolves that Rudy Gunter made for the school.
![]() |
| Sterling, Me, Monica, Jefri |
Then on to lunch a little fun at the park (I don't have any pictures of that :) And where do we go for lunch?? Taco Time of Course!! A High School Staple :)
![]() |
| Jefri, Sterling, Me |
![]() |
| Bryan |
![]() |
| Taylor |
The Class of 1995---Well those of us that could make it. Those who couldn't were missed greatly!!
You know that saying that says something like A friend is someone that you don't have to see everyday, you can go years without seeing each other but when you do you pick right up like no time has passed, Sterling is one of those friends for me. She is so such a good friend. I LOVE her to pieces and I'm happy for her and her life and the way it is going. She is amazing and words fall short to explain how I feel about our friendship. I am blessed to have her as a friend sister.
Cant wait for the next one Class of 95 is Awesome!!













No comments:
Post a Comment