Sunday, November 30, 2014

WoW! Thanksgiving already!

It doesn't feel like it should be almost Christmas again. The year has gone by FAST!! However I can say I've loved every moment of it :) Ok so the point of this post, THANKSGIVING! Thursday on Thanksgiving I went to Stan's and we ate with his family. It was a good dinner and a good time. After dinner and talking with the Family we left and headed to Wyoming. We talked for a while and then did our traditional go to a movie as Family. Some of us went to the new Hunger Games movie, Mochkingjay part 1 and some went to the movie Big Hero 6. It was Awesome. Then we split up. With grandma Boyer living with mom and dad we decided it was alot of us in one little space so we got Hotel rooms for some of us. Friday morning May, Tam and Rat got up and went Black Friday shopping. When I woke up I went and checked on the little girls, they were sitting nicely on the bed watching cartoons, they were well behaved. The only issue we had with the rooms was May's had an unused Kotex pad stuck to the wall behind the curtain. Which wasn't really an issue. :) After I showered I went and got the girls and we went down to breakfast.
MJ was cold. 

Lill being Lill

Lune burnt her tongue.
Friday we had dinner in the Afternoon and everyone was there!!! Let the Craziness Commence :) (in no particular order)
Aunt May and Moll
 Ash put P in his coat the way his dad used to carry him when he was little.
Ash carrying P 

Ki and Moll

Come on give me a Pic :)

Deep Discussion

MMMM FOOD

Daddy Daughter time

can you feel the Love

Grandma Boyer 

Fun with the older nephews :)

hahahahahahahaha

Kate and I

Ki

Kate and Park

Lori

Lune and Mom (Look in the TV)

Love these Pics :)

Cousins :)

Mom

My Babe and I
 At the end of the night the garage becomes a free for all with the balls and the kids. It's chaotic fun.


I also Love Thanksgiving because that is usually when we are all together and so we all bring Christmas for each other to save on having to mail them. LOL This year Lori and Amaleki put together cookie recipes in bags and gave to everyone. It was AWESOME and knowing ME they included this bag,

Yes it was full of Chocolate Chips however I ate them all this afternoon LOL
Love my Family and the time I get to spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment