Its official I'm getting older and that much closer to that old hill that everyone dreads. I on the other hand am OK with it. I have lived a life that I have no regrets in and have Loved the journey. {that makes it sound like i'm writing my own eulogy} I am so LOVED and I am so grateful for everyone in my life. My BABE took me on a birthday shopping spree and even got me a surprise present :) He came over to the house, with the family we ordered Pizza and opened presents. I got so spoiled throughout the day!! I still feel so loved. I love my family and my friends. From the Face Book messages to the cards in the mail, to the being spoiled all over! I LOVE IT!! and no matter how old I get I will always Love my birthday :)
My day started with my friend Heather bringing me a Birthday Dr. Pepper...mmmmm one of the best ways to start the day :)
 |
| Birthday Dr. Pepper :) |
Did carpool and picked kids up from school. When we got home these were sitting on the counter. MMMMMM Brittney cookies are as good as Mommy cookies :)
 |
| Birthday Cookies |
Then my BABE came over and he surprised us with a cake :)
 |
yummo chocolate cake from my BABE :)
|
Not that Tamm hadn't gotten me dessert. She asked me what I wanted and I said Snickers pie. (Maddox a restaurant here has it and I am so addicted to it) Or if she couldn't find one of those then a Marie Caldenders apple pie with caramel and nuts (i couldn't remember what kind of nuts lol). This is what they came home with,
They couldn't find a snickers pie so they got Snicker bars and an apple pie. I am totally spoiled :)
We had so much Yummy dessert throughout the week. I think we still have Snicker bars even LOL
Tamm and RB and the Family spoiled me also. iTunes card and books and chocolate and Lots of LOVE. They are so Awesome and I LOVE Them Tons! here is all the new clothes and presents together.
I Love Olaf!! I will watch Frozen over and over just for Olaf!!
 |
| My Surprise present from my BABE! |
I enjoyed my Birthday and I Loved every second of it!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!! I LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment