I've never grown up and still love going through tunnels. Their was a little part that had three small tunnels in a row :)
On the way home we had more sunshine than coming up. Dad spotted what he thought might be deer and upon getting out we discovered they were Big Horn Sheep!! (I was calling them the wrong thing, mountain gaots, Thank You for the correction Babe :) I thought that was cool, I'd never seen them in the wild.
And it wouldn't be the same without a 20 minute wait at a construction stop. Dad shut off the truck for the wait then he gave the guy a bottle of water. Dad tole me the guy said "I could Hug you for this!" Dad said "Keep the Hug and Have the Water," I said "Well don't give him any licorice or a Salted Nut Roll because I don't want to know what he'd do then,"
When we got home we detoured to by little brother's house and they went and got a couch that they didn't want hauled to Cody. As we were talking this head popped up from behind a vehicle and I was so Happy!! His kids had come down from Gillette and I was excited I got to see them!! We BBQed an mom and dad's and then had a fire and roasted all kinds of things.
![]() |
| MOM and GRANDMA BOYER |
It was a fun Week even if I changed plans For Family :) They will always come firtst :) I'll just have to try again with my friends :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment